Inaugural Ambassador Program
Ambassadors pledge either six months, one, three or six years of secondary school tuition on behalf of young women who would otherwise be prevented from completing their education.
The aim of the Inaugural Ambassador program is to secure board and tuition for nine young women from Year 7 through to Year 12.
An Ambassador commits to one of four pledges:
9 disadvantaged young women
complete Year 7 to 12
Why Become an Ambassador?
- Empower a disadvantaged young woman and create a new future for her
- Be part of the Gomo Family; a community of like-minded people
- Have the opportunity to attend ambassador event
- Be recognised and acknowledged through a three-part mini-film series
- Be assured that your contribution is supporting a young woman directly
- Have the opportunity to connect with the young women provided with scholarships and follow their educational journeys
- Have the opportunity to join team trips to Africa to visit beneficiaries and their communities (at own expense)
Please select your pledge amount
from the drop down menu.
Monthly payments are billed on the first business day of each month.
* By selecting a monthly pledge you are agreeing to PayPal
Recurring Payments and Billing Agreement veiwable here.
Please select your pledge amount from the drop down menu. Monthly payments are billed on the first business day of each month.